Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hard core blogging

From the Airport in Melbourne I generate my last Australia blog post. talk about bl;ogging as Greta Described it. I can now report that I am now Financial stable again.. After last night's disaster. And A big thanks to my parents (dad) for sorting it out. I am bow ready for Singapore and Japan... And all the treats they hold in store for me... If you wish me to get you duty free and/or gifts from Japan... Tell me now! Because I need to know...

One thing I will be doing in Singapore is going to the Raffles hotel and having a Singapore sling.. Or as My friend Alan put it so delicately I will be a dick...Cheers mate! Let me know how things are going back int he UK as I will be back all to soon. With a photo album that es on anything you have seen before!!!

Heh heh.... First the tropics then Northern Hemisphere here I come...