Sunday, April 17, 2005

Chess and peter stringfellow

Ok dear reader first of all, feel free to write in your own comments here. If you don't know how to do it... email me.

The past few days included:
Drinking with Cas in the Wenlock in East London.
Apparently there is such a place beyond Holborn.

Now this was a good night because:
1: Our team won the Pub quiz
2: There was a lock in, Only the second I have ever had in London
3: There was a group of us watching and giving drunken advice to 2 people playing chess. I don't think we actually helped that much.


Friday I did get the shots I need to go abroad. Now I have an achy breaky arm.

Friday night I went to the Priory Bar with Alan and Barbara... a semi expensive cocktail bar round the courner from me in Olympia. not too bad i give it a 6-7 out of 10.

Last night was Alice's Birthday party. And since she had a bit of envy at Anthony's box present (last week was his birthday) he got, I made one as well for her.

The basic concept of the box (from Bureau)is that you buy a nice gift box and put inside of it:
At least one nice present
Party poppers to use in the pub
Sweets/Candy to eat or to throw at other people in the pub.
and a genrealy asembly of cheap crap to keep the person occupied.

Last night we were playing Shag/Marry/Kill:
The hardest moral decisions had to be made when given a choice of Peter Stringfellow/Benny Hill/Hugh Hefner

It kept our minds occupied for 15 mins and still it was a hard choice... Kill peter Stringfellow?

What would you do?