Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Gaetan's more intellectual pursuits.







  • OK so I know I have only Uploaded Photo's of me having too much fun... which is true. But I have also been doing the toursist thing as well .


Places I have visited include :

  • The Australia Museum
  • Did the Oz trek
  • Went to an AFL game (see Photo's)
  • Walked all over town
  • Visited China Town
  • Went to Paddy's Market
  • The Opera House
  • The Botanical Gardens where I did a fantastic (and free) tour of the whole area. Though I would like to point out that I still dislike Botany.
  • Went to the top of the Sky tower. 250m above the city with some amazing views.
  • Watched Wedding chasers again (last night) and still pissed myself laughing... it is soooo goood.

I have to say again a big thank you to the Emma and Kathryn for keeping me at their house.

Now on to other details.... I don't know for the next 2-3 weeks about how much access to the net I will have since I will be flying up to Cairns this afternoon. Form there I will be grey hounding down the east coast eventually ending up back in Sydney. On the way I will be going sailing in the Whitsunday islands and also I will be going round Fraser island for 3 days as well. And this just scratchs the surface of where I will be going.

I should Also report that unfortunetly the Work visa thing here in Australia hasn't happened, shame I know, can't explain here online. But I will be spending some time at Questacon in canberra any way to check out some of their programmes. Afterwards it's off down to Melbourne to meet up With Greta!