Friday, September 23, 2005

Next day


Day 15 - Sept 7
It was a quiet start , I pretty much just sat in bed listening to the news on my radio till about 9 in the morning, God i love being a news junkie.. If i can't get the radio it has to the newspaper... But i digress.

One of the good things about the hostel was that there was free boogie and surf board hire.

So we headed (Rhona and Myself ) headed to Noosa Beach, and spent the morning body boarding. It was a great wake up cure.. Revitalizes you.. After this we headed to the Hostel, Rhona then headed on to her next destination of Cairns.

Bummed around Noosa National park in the after noon and then in the evening I spent playing shit head with Richard/Donna and 2 other guys I have no idea what their names are. Better after some wine in my system.