A week in Sydney.
For the purposes of trying to drag this blog some where relatively near to where I am time wise. I am going to purely write up the highlight of my last days in sydney before I headed off to Canberra and the south.
The only problem Is that I did not keep the extensive notes that I should have on my time there so this will have to be brief.
- Went to the Maritime Museum.
- Spent loads of time in the Global Gossip on george street doing net stuff
- slept badly on the overnight bus from Byron bay and arived wasy to early 5.00am
- Last two days Angelika caught up with me again and we did loads of tourist stuff
- Had an amazing dinner/night out, in Darling Harbour
- Crashed at Kath and Emma's again
- Went to see the Syndey Football/soccar team play (they have Dwight Yorke)
- Got into a free Architects party (with a free bar) and huddled underneath the heater all night
- Went to the top of the brick pylons on the sydney harbour bridge.
- Purchased a cheesy $100 bill design towel from Paddy's market.
- Went to the old observatory in Sydney.
- Said goodbye to Angelika, My semi travelling companion of the east coast, I was heading to Canberra, She was flying back to Switzerland from syndey.... Boo hoo.
- Left for Canberra
I am sure there was more stuff that I did, but to be honest I don't have the time to go into all of it now. So I will leave it as written above.If you want o know more ask me when I get back.